This 2 bedroom/2 bathroom upper end unit has an open floor plan with a lot of light from windows.
- Living room has laminate flooring with marble fireplace.
- Inside laundry.
- Tiled bathroom floors with marble vanities.
- Two parking spaces in subterranean parking garage.
- Association pool and spa.
For some reason, I really enjoy looking through the home sales reports for each month and like to focus on specific areas. I am one of those people that really enjoys looking at data, and I think it can help any agent see what the trends are, and be able to see how they change over time. It can help us somewhat predict what is coming in the future when we can see what has happened in the recent past.
Here is some data for Huntington Beach in the month of April 2012, as compared with March 2012:
The average time on the market for homes sold in April was 94.7 days, as compared with 103.1 days for homes sold in March. So many factors go into this number, and it’s good to see that the majority of homes are on the market for less than 60 days, with many selling in the first month. This is a good reminder of why it is so important to have a qualified agent who is working to sell your home. Your agent should know how to price your home appropriately, and should be aggressively marketing your home.
A few more interesting facts:
- 2 bedroom or less homes
- The average price for these homes was $460,200
- 5 homes were sold in this category
- 3 bedroom homes
- The average price for these homes was $597,200
- 58 homes were sold in this category
- 4 or more bedroom homes
- The average price for these homes was $800,900
- 57 homes were sold in this category
Obviously, this data is just one of the many pieces of information that a real estate agent should look at in order to have his or her finger on the pulse of the real estate picture in the community.